Field Trip and On-Campus Special Activity Forms

Use the Field Trip Form if:

You are planning a trip off campus

Field Trip Plans should be submitted for approval as far in advance as possible especially if a check is needed.

Be sure to indicate on the Field trip form if you will need a sub to cover classes of any teachers who will be going on the field trip.

For Field Trip Form Click Here:

Field Trip Plan 2017-10-09

Field Trip Chaperone Guidelines

Use the Special Activity Plan Form if:

You are planning to have a visitor come to speak OR if you wish to use a space on campus other than your normal room (BAC, Gym, Library, Dining Room, etc) for an activity.

On-Campus Special Activity/Speaker Request Form